Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I need a Wal Mart in my Back Yard

So I knew college was gonna be expensive. There was no question to it…. But I’ve had to buy a lot of things I didn’t expect to.
1.    Rolls upon rolls of ducktape
2.    An umbrella… only to lose it in when it is raining the hardest
3.    3 packs of underwear because I always forget them at home when I go to visit
4.    Three lamps because it’s so gloomy in here
5.    Clorox to scrub the floor with
6.    3 bottles of Febreez
7.    1 bottle of Lysol tub and tile for the floor
8.    A new rug because the old one literally fell apart
9.    2 sponges
10.  Dish soap
11.  4 stationary air fresheners
12.  2 box fans
13.  1 dual window fan
14.  A hula hoop… which I love
15.  A Star Wars Poster
16.  $28 worth of 3M Command products
17.  5 boxes of cereal
18.  4 gallons of milk… 3 of which went old
19.  1 gallon of orange juice…. All of which spoiled before consumption
20.  Sweatpants
21.  Coloring books
22.  2 pairs of sneakers
23.  And I just HAD to have a set of new highlighters
Haha and did I mention underwear? This came to me when I started unpacking… finally. Guess what I can’t find? UNDERWEAR. It makes me want to scream through the hallways ruining everyone else’s day. Guess who has to go to Wally World tomorrow because she only has 2 more left? THAT’D BE ME. How… How do I even do this?! Is it a subconscious decision that I need new ones? I probably have 23 pairs now spread from Cullowhee to Conover to Iaeger, Wva.

I am furious. Just plain mad.

I know I’m going to catch hell for posting this. Hahaha… I am just so upset right now. First it was Darwin’s Origin of Species now it’s my packing skills that are just raining on my day.

Anyways... I’ve enabled commenting finally. I couldn’t figure it out at first. There is an anonymous option but the one that says “Name/URL” works too. You can just put your name and leave the URL blank or you can always use your FaceBook URL? I don’t care what you choose.

Comment with your funny bad days. I need to laugh at somebody other than myself today ;)

3 comments:

  1. I do a half and half deal where I leave extra stuff at home just in case. UNDERWEAR INCLUDED! Hahahaha! I'll tell you a little bit about my day. Maybe it will make you laugh. It's not too funny, but I'm sure it's happened to you at some point. I go to do laundry today, right? I'm swiping my card. It says the machine is in use when it CLEARLY is asking me to pay my fee. Well...I have to come all the way back to the eighth floor to get quarters instead. I was so frustrated...like... this grumpy four year old attitude evolved from my frustration for a good hour. Technology malfunctions just piss me off! Don't spend too much at Wal-Mart. I always do. That's why I go to Ingles instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... I've had to do that one too. I HATE washing clothes here. Like hardcore hate. The machines only take cards have the time and the driers smell like sex and gym socks. I hate to say it but I'm glad you had a bad day too ;)

      Delete
  2. If you're having a bad day, somebody better be suffering with you!! That's my motto hahahaha. I'm glad I could make you feel better with my bad day :)

    ReplyDelete