Thursday, December 22, 2011

23 Things That Really Bother Me When They Probably Shouldn't

Today, I have been so frustrated with everything. I woke up in a grumpy mood... probably had something to do with sleeping until noon. Its a lack of stimulation. One good thing about working and going to school is that I never get time to get bored. I'm always having to do something. Monday through Friday, I have back-to-back-to-back classes and only have time for a Rice Krispy Treat for lunch and on the weekends I work all day and am super tired afterwards so I can just go to sleep to get up and go to work the next day. Even though I wish for days off, I feel accomplished after a long day...

Today I accomplished
Waking up at noon--which gave me a huge headache because I usually get up early
Watching 3 hours worth of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Taking a shower
Cleaning as much as I possibly could before 6pm
Eating Dinner
Type a blog
So basically, I accomplished nothing.


So here are all the things that frustrate me.


1. Dodging worms on the sidewalk during a rainstorm
2. Colored Christmas lights-- they are just tacky
3. The (half) word "legit"
4. Hearing the word "legit" on TV.
5. "memes"
6. Dorm Rooms--- they ALWAYS stink...
7. finger popping
8. Dog feet.... they just give me the creeps
9. Customers at my job asking if I am married. (All I really want to say is, "Just because I'm not married doesn't mean I'm interested in a 53 year old smelly beard man")
10. 12 year olds
11. When my boyfriend tells an extremely boring/offensive/not at all funny joke and laughs for 20 minutes
12. When my boyfriend thinks I didn't get the joke, then spends 5 minutes trying to explain it
13. Ceiling fans
14. the "color" brass
15. Making coffee
16. Rough Grass
17. Yellow/dying grass
18. Mismatching furniture
19. Being told to do something when I'm obviously in the process of doing it--- Parent : "Clean your room" Me: Okay *standing in room with vacuum cleaner*
20. TV movies
21. Dear *insert inanimate object* please stop ruining my day, facebook posts. THE OBJECT WILL NOT CARE
22. Surprises
23. Cleaning something only to watch someone go through and mess it up


I just need some excitement. I guess tomorrow I'll get up and watch Good Morning America. That'll be a good start.


So here is this mind numbing, and generally inappropriate video to relieve some frustration... I don't suggest watching past 3:09
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wKeOhmoPip8?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment