Friday, November 18, 2011

First Post!

I am going to use this post as my introduction. My name is Deanna Mullins. I am a Forensic Anthropology undergraduate student at Western Carolina University. I graduated high school from an early college called Challenger located in the realms of CVCC's underbelly. By the time most people read this, there will be no Challenger High School.

Some people's talents are singing or painting. If I were to name my talent... it would be observing and using what I've observed to manipulate the situation. I used to be that high school kid who everyone knew. I was loud/intimidating/favored.... basically, everyone had their opinion of me. That's how I liked it. I wanted everyone to know who I was.

I've learned a few key things as I've aged a little bit. 1. Not everyone wants to hear what I have to say... especially when it is the truth. 2. If I want something bad enough, I will have it despite what anyone else thinks. and 3 the person that stays out of the spot light has more time to get to know people. Actually get to know them.

2 comments:

  1. It's so great that you're blogging!!! I'm looking forward to keeping up with them!

    Curious: is Challenger going away or do you mean that it will be years down the road before many read your blog?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saying I don't have much faith that Challenger will be open very long... It hit its peak 2 years ago :/

    ReplyDelete