Friday, March 9, 2012

targeting a certain reader

I am getting help and in a couple of months hopefully, I will be normal again. I am working really hard to make a life for myself and I am really tired of letting this sickness control me. I've realized there is no "sucking it up" but I have realized that there are better ways of coping. I'm not considering medical leave anymore. I am going to graduate and be someone one day. I really hope that you are around to see it and maybe even be proud of me. I'm also going to make sure my sickness won't affect you or anyone else anymore. No more anger and hurting people. I think I am learning to deal with it little by little. I don't really know how else to get this out to you except through this. I half hope you never see it... but only half.

2 comments:

  1. I truly hope you feel 100% and soon....I went more than 6 months being sick (popping pills and taking Alka Seltzer like they were M&Ms) and ended up in the hospital for an unexpected 2 week visit that included major surgery and a follow-up surgery 3 months later---and several tests that included two colonoscopies......I only share so much as a reminder that it's important to Take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place!

    ReplyDelete